Thursday, August 26, 2010

Turkish Towel Company Review!


The Turkish Towel Company products are all made in the legendary towel producing town of Denizli, Turkey, the world’s largest center for woven terry production.
All of The Turkish Towel Company’s products are woven in their modern production facility by Swiss made computer controlled weaving equipment.

Each and every towel we provide is inspected three times to ensure the perfect towel:
1. After weaving
2. After dyeing
3. After stitching

 Particular attention is paid to the stitching and finishing of all products. All their towels are double-stitched along the lengths to avoid fraying and for added stability.
 While a Turkish towel may cost more initially, in the long run it costs a lot less as it will easily outlast towels of inferior quality.
I was sent the 3 piece Zenith Bath Towels in antique rose. I have to say these are some of the softest towels! I love how thick they are compared to a lot of towels I have used. This towels will last that is for sure! They carry alot of different towels as well like oversized bath towels, bath sheets, bath mats, etc.

They also have lexus and organic line of towels too! So their is something for everyone! If you are in the market for some good quality towels then you need to check out the Turkish Towel Company!


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

1 comment :

  1. I love that they have the option of organic, this gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!