Monday, August 2, 2010

My crafty side!

I bet you didn't know I had a crafty side. Well I do! I love to sew, quilt, knit, scrapbook, and crochet. And not necessary in that order either.

I am part of many different crafty communities and I get to test patterns from time to time. I don't know if many of you like to crochet but I have found that I love to crochet now more than knit. Who knows it could change back.

Here is my latest crochet project.

It's called the Juliet Dress designed by Lisa Naskrent. It's the newest pattern now available at Crochet Garden. It's available in sizes 6 months to size 10. I was one of the lucky few that got to test this pattern before it was released. I love how it turned out.  

Faith just loves this dress. She was so happy when I finished it! I let her wear it to church yesterday and she got so many compliments on how pretty she looked. Of course everyone couldn't believe I made it! Talk about making me feel good! She of course wanted to wear it forever according to her so it was hard to get her to change and get ready for nap yesterday after church. To me she looked like a southern belle.

If you would like your very own Juliet Dress and don't crochet you can contact me for details.

1 comment :

  1. Wow that is gorgeous! I love the hat too! I always wanted to learn to crochet, I bought an afghan pattern that goes through all the different stitches so you can learn them, I did a few squares and stopped. I should finish it!!
    You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!