Have you heard of Simple Green's new Naturals line? Simple Green Naturals is made from 100% naturally-derived and sustainable ingredients. No harsh chemicals to worry about and it's non-toxic, biodegradable, never tested on animals.
I received the Complete Simple Green Naturals line except the dilutable concentrated cleaner. It included the multi-surface, floorcare,bathroom cleaner, carpet care, glass and surface care, liquid hand soap and dish soap. As soon as I got them I put them to use. The glass and surface care along with the bathroom cleaner has the nice scent of rosemary mint. The multi-surface care has the scent of lemon verbena while the floor care has a spruce scent. The liquid hand soap has the scent herb garden and the dish washing liquid has a citrus scent.
I am married to a mechanic so you can image how nasty my shower gets from all that nasty oil and grease coming of my husband. So, this bathroom cleaner got really put to the test. I have to say I was impressed! After I cleaned our bathroom I went on to do the mirrors which get touched by little hands all the time. I love how it works great without the ammonia. Then from their I went on to use the multi-surface care on the outside of my nasty fridge from where food gets all over it from the garbage can. It worked great and got all the food and grim off without having to use alot of elbow grease. After that I tried out the floor care by using it on some spots where the little ones dropped food and of course it works great. Then after all that I decided time to enjoy a glass of tea so I washed my hands with the hand soap and loved it. Of course after my quick break on to the dishes. The dish soap works great on grease dishes. I have to say it works just like Dawn.
After all that work the kids just looked at me like I was crazy! Go figure! I really love the fact that these are all natural cleaning products. I really hate using chemicals especially around my little ones. Not only do you have to worry about touch the chemicals from other cleaning products but also breathing it in.
The Simple Green Naturals get a A+ from me.
Simple Green Naturals is giving one of my lucky readers the same complete Simple Green Natural line like I received stated above.Open to US residents 18 years of age or older.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Simple Green Naturals and tell me what you would like to try. This must be done first for any extra entries to count.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Complete Set of Simple Green Naturals @momof_many http://bit.ly/9Kkyl9 ends 8/22 #giveaway"
3. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Simple Green Naturals. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
5. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
6. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
9. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 22nd at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*