Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fitness Coffee? Now that's a new one!

I was going through and checking out the blogs I follow and found a post on Fitness Coffee. Of course that caught my attention as I am a coffee drinker and I am going to the gym everyday to get fit. So, I of course had to check out their site and see "Why is it called Fitness Coffee?"


I was interested to read about it. I found this information on their website:

A Healthy Way to Start the Day -


• The most functional all natural fitness beverage on the market
• Naturally rich in antioxidants with over 3.5x the antioxidants of green tea and significantly more than red wine
• Known to help consumers lose significant weight by naturally enhancing metabolism
• Gourmet Italian blend for a rich and full taste
• 100% all natural product with gourmet coffee and 16 of natures finest supplements
• Does not contain any artificial additives, sugars, flavors, GMO or MSG


Healthy Coffee
Fitness Coffee
Weight Loss Coffee
Gourmet Coffee
Diet Coffee
Antioxidant Drink
Antioxidant Supplement

http://www.fitnesscoffeeusa.com/

I love my coffee in the morning. If this coffee does what it says, I may be their next loyal customer. A little pricey at $12.95 a bag but would an easy supplement in your weight loss and/or workout routine.

Be one of the first 5 bloggers to blog about Fitness Coffee and get a free 1/2 bag. So go ahead my readers and earn yourself a free 1/2 bag. http://www.fitnesscoffeeusa.com/blog/?p=115

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!