As school is fast approaching for some and already here for others I just wanted to share this great invention tie buddies! It is another one of those great mom invented products! It was created in January 2007 by inventor and mother of two, Wendy Welling.
This is another one of those great inventions that you think why didn't I come up with that? I always teach my kids to tie their shoes as part of school. So, of course it really shocked me when I got my now 9 yr old to learn to tie her shoes on her first day of kindergarten. I have been working on my 2 1/2 yr old and so when I got a chance to try this I jumped on it.
I was sent a girl pair of tie buddies to try. I love the whole idea! It does the bunny ears for you so they can get the feel of tying first. Later on you can take one tie buddy loop out and slow wean them till they are doing the whole process themselves! It's great for younger ones as just trying to hold the loop is hard for their little hands and can get kind of confusing for them.
I have to say this is every kindergartners must have! My little one loves her tie buddies. She still grasping the concept of how you have to tie the loops but she is catching on. I can see that very soon she will be able to tie her own shoes without any help.
Tie Buddies is offering one of my lucky readers their very own tie buddies!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Tie Buddies and tell me which one you would like to have if you won. This must be done first for any extra entries to count.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Tie Buddies on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a set of Tie Buddies @momof_many http://bit.ly/bJCpHj ends 8/30 #giveaway"
3. Like Tie Buddies on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Tie Buddies. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
11. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 30th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*