Monday, August 9, 2010

Bumble Bar Review!




Are you looking for a great natural snack? I am always on the outlook for healthy snacks not only for my kids but myself as well. I was happy to find the Bumble Bar. The Bumble Bar is a organic, gluten free, vegan friendly healthy nutritious snack.
Their main ingredents are seasame seeds and flax seeds making them rich in Omega 3 which makes them good for you! You can read more about all that here.

I received their Original, Original with Almond, Chunk Cherry, Lushus Lemon, Tasty Tropical, and Chocolate Crisp. We didn't really like the taste of the Original as it had a bit of a after taste but that could be because we aren't use to eating these type of bars. The Original with Almond was very good as the almond taste was what I tasted in this bar and the kids liked this one too. The Chunk Cherry was a success at my house also as you can taste the yummy cherries throughout this bar. I really didn't think I would like the Lushus Lemon just because of the name. I opened this bar up and the smell reminded me of lemon meringue. It was very delicious and another success. I have to say my favorite of all is the Tasty Tropical. It has chunks of pineapple and I love dehydrated pineapple. It had a very tropical pineapple taste to it. Then we tried the Chocolate Crisp of course the kids loved this bar the best. What kid doesn't like chocolate? To me it had a bitter after taste but I have noticed as I get older I am not big on chocolate like I use to be.

Overall, I have to say the one bar that none of us really where fond of was the Original. All the others of course where a huge hit! I love the fact that they are full of Omega 3's which are essential for good health. With these bars you don't have to worry about bad stuff.


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!