I am always looking for educational videos for my little ones. So, I was happy when I found Baby Prodigy. Baby Prodigy was founded by Barbara Marcus in 2001. She created Baby Prodigy after finding that there where just not enough videos out there which where educational as well as entertaining.
I received 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby and Baby's First Words 2.
I love the 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby it recommended for ages 3 months and up. It will soothe and relax your baby with delightful animations, adorable puppet scenes and calming visuals. This is every parents must have to calm that fussy baby or child. It is also one of their newest dvds. It features the Itsy Bitsy Spider, I'm a Little Teapot and many more.
I also liked the Baby's First Words 2 it is recommended for ages 6 months and up. This second volume of "Baby's First Words" will entrance your little one with entertaining puppet scenes. This also introduces and reinforces carefully selected vocabulary words. It teaches them the word, how to say it and also how to spell it. Also in this video Dookie Duck and Dottie Duck plays some fun educational games to help teach your little ones.
I was overall impressed with these 2 dvds. My little ones loved them. I do have a fussy little one and 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby is a wonderful addition.
You can find Baby Prodigy DVDs at ToysRUs and on the web here.These DVDs retail for $12.99.
Baby Prodigy is giving one of my lucky readers their very own 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby with a limited edition Dookie Duck.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Baby Prodigy and tell me another dvd you would like to have. This must be done first for any extra entries to count.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Baby Prodigy on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby and a Plush Dookie Duck from Baby Prodigy @momof_many http://bit.ly/cMnXP7 ends 8/24 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Baby Prodigy on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Baby Prodigy. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
11. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 24th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*