Have you heard of BobbleRoos? It's a a mom-owned business based in Maryland just outside of Washington DC. The company is owned and run by Renee Sirulnik - an entrepreneurial mom who has always loved sewing and creating things.
I don't know about you but I love hearing about mom-owned businesses. It makes me feel inspired to do something myself.
I recently got to review their Toddler blanket and pillow.
I chose the bugs on pink and had my little ones name embroidered on the pillow. Of course she loves it and is a happy camper when it comes to bed time. She now feels like a big girl with her own pillow. I love how soft the flannel fabric is. They have a great selection of fabrics to chose from really made it hard to decide on just one.
Not only does BobbleRoos carry the Toddler blanket and pillow set but they have baby blankets, security blankets, burp cloths, crib sheets and much more!
BobbleRoos is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Toddler Blanket and Pillow set! Open to US residents only!
Mandatory Entry: Go to BobbleRoos and tell me what your favorite fabric is. This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day. Leave your status link.)
"PLS RT! Win a Toddler Blanket and Pillow Set from BobbleRoos @momof_many http://bit.ly/hQ4Rzl ends 2/15 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of BobbleRoos on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and BobbleRoos. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end February 15th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*