Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angell Organic Candy Bars Review


Ever dream of a great tasting candy bar that is healthier for you and better for the planet? I never thought one existed till I found Angell Organic Candy Bars! The best part is they are Organic along with being delicious! 

I recently got to try their bars and I was impressed! I have to say my favorite is the Angell Crisp.

Angell Crisp, a classic combination of smooth, creamy milk chocolate and crispy rice. Every bit a candy bar, but gluten-free! This bar kind of reminded me of a Nestle Crunch bar which I love too by the way.

I was kind of iffy on whether or not I would like this one as I am not big on dark chocolate. But this bar doesn't have that bitter after taste that most dark chocolates have.
Dark Angell is a refined combination of luxurious organic dark chocolate, wrapped around a smooth cocoa center with organic almonds for crunch.  
The Snow Angell is a subtler candy bar made from creamy white chocolate wrapped around a delicious, organic coconut center. I have to say white chocolate is usually sweeter then regular chocolate so I was thinking this bar might be too sweet for me. Nope it too was delicious.

I really have enjoyed all 3 bars and was very disappointed at how fast they went. I wanted more! But I am a chocolate lover and what woman isn't? But the best part was I didn't feel guilty eating it as it has healthier ingredients.

You can find these delicious bars at Amazon.com and VeganEssentials.



*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!