Babo Botanicals was founded by Kate Solomon, a mother of two, who believes "What goes on children's bodies should be as natural as what goes into their mouths." Babo Botanicals sells organic shampoos and washes,leave-in conditioners, and lotions and soaps.
I will say I have to agree with her. I try to go the natural and organic way as much as possible. Babo Botanicals sent me their Cucumber Aloe Vera Clean Sport Shampoo and Wash along with UV Sport Conditioning Spray. The Cucumber Aloe Vera Clean Sport Shampoo replenishes, hydrates and purifies hair, scalp and skin after pool, playground or beach. It's corn-derived chelator removes chlorine, salt, pollution and grime while it's soothing Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber moisturize and comfort scalp and skin .The plant-based conditioners leave hair soft, smooth and shiny. The UV Sport Conditioning Spray with the UV Filter Wild Pansey helps resist effects of chlorine, salt and sun.
Let me say after you use these on your child you will want to just sniff them all day. They will smell so yummy. My kids kept telling me how much they loved the smell of them too. Not only does it remove chlorine and salt it works on dirt and sand too. My kids love to go outside and play and my 2 1/2 yr old loves playing in the dirt so usually it ends up in her hair. This stuff works great getting it out.
Babo Botanicals is offering one of my lucky readers a Cucumber Aloe Vera Swim and Sport Giftset a $40 value!
This set includes
Clean Sport Shampoo & Wash
1 UV Conditioning Spray
3 Baby Bunny Soaps (fragrance free)
1 Detangling Comb (made from recycled plastic)
1 100% Natural Jute Bag
Mandatory Entry: Visit Babo Botanicals and tell me what you would like to try. This must be done first for any extra entries to count.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Babo Botanicals on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Cucumber Aloe Vera Swim and Sport Giftset $40 value from Babo Botanicals @momof_many http://bit.ly/9mPyUQ ends 8/19 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Babo Botanicals on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Babo Botanicals. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 19th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*