Monday, June 14, 2010

What's for supper? Sour Cream Burritos

You are probably thinking Sour Cream Burritos? Yuck! Well you are so wrong! I am always looking for easy recipes and alternative recipes to cooking something with meat all the time. No I am not a vegan or a vegatiarian. I just don't like eating meat all the time. It's really not good for you to eat meat all the time. But we won't get into that.

The other night I made these wonderful burritos that are a alternative to bean burritos. All you have to have is sour cream, cream of chicken soup, green chillies chopped, green onions, cheddar cheese, and tortilla shells. I always get the largest of everything as I have a big family. I usually get about 20 burritos from it sometimes more depends on how full you feel the tortilla shells.


There really is no way on what to add when. I just put it all in a bowl and mix it up good.
Then of course put the mixture on your tortilla shell and roll it up. Place in a greased baking pan and add extra cheese on top.
 Bake at 350 for about 20 mins. You can pour enchillada sauce over it if you want to flavor it up some more. I usually server with refried beans or black beans and Mexican rice.


Of course enjoy! They are always piping hot so be careful when eating. I usually dip everyones plate and cut them in half and let them cool awhile. But they are yummy and the kids love them!

If you have any great recipes you would like to share please do by all means! I am always looking for new recipes to try!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!