Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The Cream Perfume Company Review and Giveaway!
The Cream Perfume Company sells a wide variety of lotions and solid perfume fragrances online and in stores. The best thing is they have 100% healthy natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, and no animal testing. They are eco-friendly!
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"RT Win your choice of perfume or lotion @momof_many http://bit.ly/ccjOT0 2 winners! ends 7/12 #giveaway #contest"
3. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and The Cream Perfume Company. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
5. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1entry)
This giveaway will end July 12th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*