Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snack TAXI Review!


I recently received a snack sack and a sandwich sack for review from snack TAXI.
SnackTAXIs were invented by a mom who realized just how many zipplock sandwich bags where flowing into the landfills from packing her kids lunches. That's when the snackTAXI  was invented. They are made by local sewers in a cottage industry setting in the hills of western Massachusetts.
SnackTAXIs have a 100% cotton exterior and are lined with nylon that has a polyurethane coating on the underside (the side that doesn't touch the food inside the sack). Both fabrics are free of lead and phthalates.
They are machine washed and dried, or simply rinse with water and air dry. As with anything that gets laundered, they will last longer with hand washing and air drying.


I was sent the two different designs above. They have many different designs to chose from. They even add new fabrics at the beginning of every month. I just love the fact that they are reusable. I hate waste and did you know that each reusable bag you use keeps as many as 1000 plastic bags out of the waste stream.  I feel good knowing I am doing my part by using reusable bags. Why waste money buying something that you are just going to have to throw away? Just think how much money you can save by buying reusable products.

So, if you are looking for a way to save money and you are like me always packing a lunch for something or another check out snackTAXI.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!