Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marietta Diner Review

I sometimes get to get away with hubby when he has to go off to school for Ford. We usually have to come to Marietta, GA. Our usual custom is to visit Marietta Diner. Over the years of coming up here I never noticed that they have been visited and aired on Food Network by Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

They have some great food! Hubby and I usually get the triple decker club. I tell ya that is a great sandwich! They put a lot of meat on there sandwiches for sure. So, you really get your moneys worth! There onion rings are to die for. I am very picky about my onion rings but these are out of this world. There fries are great too not over seasoned or over cooked.

We also had a piece of cheesecake! Let me tell you it was rich and good. The slice they cut we could of split in fourths and feed 4 people off of it. It's really rich so you don't want to eat too much like I did and end up hurting yourself. But who can resist good cheesecake? I know I can't. 

There deserts as you go in are in one of those glass counters and let me tell you they all look so good. There cakes aren't small cakes either! They are huge! They had one chocolate cake with huge and I mean huge strawberries!

I have to say if you are ever up in Marietta, GA you really need to eat at Marietta Diner. I could just go on and on.


*This is my honest opinion. I was not compensated in any way to give this opinion.*

1 comment :

Show some love and leave a comment!