Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ecousable Review!



Ecousable provides consumers with affordable planet-friendly, reusable products that are recyclable, health concious and designed to improve the lives of people worldwide.


They sent me 5 of their ecousable bottles, a black sports cap, and 3 water wrapz. I got a 10 oz, 16 oz, 33 oz, and two 25 oz bottles with one being the Ech20. The Ech20 is a the world's first stainless steel filtered water bottle. It includes it's own portable filtration system and provides instantly filtered water from almost any fresh water source. It removes harmful contaminants as you drink through the flip top straw.

I really love these bottles and my 2 1/2 yr old laid claims on the pink butterfly one as soon as she seen it. I love how cold it keeps your water as I go to the gym and always take a water bottle. Sometimes by the time I am done working out my water is warm and I don't like to drink lukewarm water. Who does?

Ecousable water bottles are:

Available in an assortment of sizes, graphic prints & solid colors.

Made from 304 food grade stainless steel (18/8).

BPA free & Aluminum free.

Non-­‐leaching & liner free. Since their bottles are stainless steel we don’t have to line them like aluminum bottles. The consumer doesn’t have to worry about scratching the liner, which could potentially leach aluminum into their water.

100% reusable and 100% recyclable.

Half turn loop top; fewer threads mean less chance of bacterial growth. (Most other bottles require 3-­‐8 turns to open.)

Easy to clean and fits ice cubes.

Exclusive skid-­‐proof mat bottom.
 
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DRINK FROM A SINGLE USE PLASTIC BOTTLE AGAIN

THE IMMEDIATE HEALTH RISKS

Plastic bottles can leach harmful chemicals, such as BPA (bisphenol A) that contaminate the water. In scientific studies, BPA is often linked to health issues such as heart disease, cancers, infertility, obesity, and diabetes.

Studies also indicate heat from the sun ruins the integrity of the plastic bottle which can leach plastic into your bottled water.

THE ENVIRONMENTAL DEVASTATION

Regardless of our recycling efforts, over 60 million plastic water bottles go into landfills every day.

Countless more wind up in our oceans and waterways.

THE ENORMOUS CARBON FOOTPRINT

Plastic water bottles are a petroleum based product. Studies show 1.5 million barrels of oil—enough to run 100,000 cars for a year—are used to make plastic water bottles.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Avoid using and reusing single use plastic bottles

Not all metal bottles are the same. Avoid aluminum bottles; aluminum is linked to Alzheimer’s and other illnesses.

EcoUsable 304 food grade stainless steel bottles are the safest and best choice!
 
After reading all this information myself it made me never want to drink out of a plastic bottle! I have a feeling after reading that too you will feel the same way.
 
You can buy your own Ecousable bottles here. They are offering my readers a 10% off code when you use ECO10 at checkout. I so recommend these bottles over plastic!

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!