Monday, June 21, 2010

Scandle Review


Are you fond of body massage oil and fragrant spa candles? What if you could combine them both into a massage oil candle that combined the potent scent of a candle with the comfort of a essential oil massage lotion? Scandle body candles do just that, beginning as a delightful soy candle that melts into a wonderful body lotion suitable for skin care or as a soothing massage lotion.

I chose aromatherapy to review and they sent me Scandle Essentials Travel Candle in the Sensual Blend. It says that it is a propritary blend of essential oils including geranium. It kind of reminds me of the smell of those Cintronella candles you burn to keep mosquito's away. But I have to say I love the fact that it is a candle and a massage oil. It feels good when you pour it on and massage in. I do wish I got to chose my scent as they have some great other scents that I would love to try like Love Spell, Copa Cabana, Honeysuckle, and many more.

Overall it is a great candle I would just not recommend the Sensual Blend unless you don't mind the smell of Cintronella candles.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!