Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bubble Planner Review!

Are you tired of feeling like you are forgetting something? Do you feel like you aren't getting anything accomplished? I know I am as I feel so overwhelmed at times!

So, when Bubble Planner sent me their Homework Helper, Bubbles for Busy Women, and Grocery List Notepad I was excited! These are all great resources to have.


The Homework Helper is real easy to use. It has a place to put each subject and then it list the days of the week. On each day of the week it has a place to circle what day it is due and then a place to check off when done.It's not only for homework but you can list when you have quizs coming up etc.

The Bubbles for Busy Women I have to say is every busy woman's must have! This planner is super simple and easy to use. I thought it would be a little more complex, but it really is very easy! User Friendly! On the inside are pages for goal setting (of all kinds), projects, places to keep track of birthdays, and calendars. There are also the planning bubbles like shown here:
On each open page there are places to make phone calls, computer work, house work and running errands. And in the bubbles you can fill out what you need to do each day. Like mine for today under house work is do landry, clean bathrooms, sweep and mop. Computer work was write the Bubble Planner Review and I had named some others I need to get done. As for telephone calls I have none I have to make today or any errands to run.
The Grocery List I love it as it has your basics at top like bread, milk, eggs already listed I just put a check next to the ones I need then cross them out as I am done. It also says don't forget your coupons which I am bad about doing!

I do have to say if you are a visual person these are definetly for you! They have other planners besides the Bubbles for Busy Women.
If you are in need of a planner I would check out Bubble Planner.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!