Friday, June 11, 2010

Undercover Mama Review!





If you are a nursing mama you are going to love Undercover Mama. I was sent a brown Undercover Mama for review. Let me tell ya I love it! I have a nursing tank top I wear under alot of my shirts but I am not wild about the bra part that is built in. I don't know many women who do. But this undershirt hooks directly to any nursing bra. Which is great especially if you have one you love to wear! I so wish I had one of this when I started nursing!

If you are like me trying to nurse in a regular shirt is more revealing than I like. So, with Undercover Mama, you can keep your back, sides and belly covered while nursing in your regular clothes! Just atttach it to the flap of your favorite nursing bra and wear your regular shirts over top. You will look and feel like you are wearing a regular cami! The generous length allows you to tuck it in or go for a layered look. The dark brown color adds a natural slimming effect! Which is a plus for me!


Their undershirts are constructed of quality material and built to last. Made of cotton and spandex, they fit where you need them to while keeping you covered in style. Your Undercover Mama won't bunch up, slide around, or ball up after washing.

You can get your own here. Right now if you buy more than one shirt you get free shipping!
Undercover Mama is offering my readers a discount of 10% with code "USA" good through 6/30/10. This can be combined with their free shipping promo.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*










No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!