Friday, June 25, 2010

Healthy Hair Plus Review!

Are you looking for some great hair care products? If you are I sugguest you check out Healthy Hair Plus. They have a great selection of hair care products that address every type of hair and condition you might have from slow growth, thinning and hair loss to damage from breakage, frizzing, coloring, sun, chemicals, stress, and overheating.

Healthy hair begins with effective hair care shampoos, conditioners, vitamins & treatments. Hair care products clean, infuse moisture, vitamins & proteins for growth, shine & health and prevent dry, greasy or oily hair.

I have been having problems with my hair since I had my last 2 kids. I have had major splits and breakage. You the bad thing is I am not one to use a lot hair applances on my hair. I blow dry my hair every now and then. I sometimes diffuse my hair and I flat iron it from time to time but not like a lot of people. So, when I found Healthy Hair Plus I was impressed with all their different hair care products.
So, I chose the Emu Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.It said it was the best shampoo and conditioner for dry, brittle hair.That it replenishes moisture for dry, brittle or fly-away hair. Infuses Panthenol, Emu Oil and amino acids for strength and body. It reduces breaking, spit-ends, and snapping. It helps repair and protect from heat damage.It helps lock-in color and moisture. Emu Oil penetrates deep into the scalp, hair shaft and follicle bulb to moisturize and hydrate. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties soothe scalp and skin while deep cleaning and promoting healthy hair growth!
It is their best selling moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for all hair types and styles! The best hair treatments for dry hair! Helps repair damage from styling tools, heat, UVA/UVB and from chemical or coloring treatments.

I have to say they are right just after using it for a week I can tell a major difference in my hair! It also helps with dry scalp and danruff! Emu Oil has been thought to help darken hair by supplying the root with helpful omega nutrients. I tell ya I am not old by no means but I do have some gray in my hair as premature gray runs in my family. I am not one for dying my hair. Of course that made it another plus to try. I can't say that it has done that yet as I have only been using it for a week but I can say my hair is so much softer and got more body. Not only that but I have dry scalp and danruff problems and I can already tell a difference.

I would so reccomend checking out Healthy Hair Plus next time you are in the market for hair care products!

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

1 comment :

  1. I think It is a awesome post. can I get some more information to???

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!