Do you hate having to clean up after a party or other type of event? I know I do! Look no further as Flings Bins are the answer! What are flings bins?
Flings Bins are pop-up trash and recycling bins that make collecting easier in your home, at events, or when you're on the go. Flings start out flat for easy storing and portability, and then pop up in a flash whenever and wherever you need them. The decorative patterns are attractive for all occasions and help signal where the trash and recycling are supposed to go. Who ever though that trash and recycling could be so easy?
I was sent the birthday flings bin which was a great use for a birthday party! I love the fact that I didn't have to worry about taking out trash bag after trash bag of garbage. Not only that it is totally up to you but you can reuse it by dumbing the trash into another trash bag.
They have many different varieties of bins to choice from. Not only that their recycle bins save 60 bottles and cans from nation's landfills. They also use biodegradable and recycled materials in all their products. And, we are actively working with waste haulers to continue to integrate Flings into trash and recycling systems everywhere.
Here is a great video on planning a summer party!
Fling Bins is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Birthday Bin and Recycling Bin to use!
Mandatory entry: Go to Flings Bins and tell me what product you would like to try. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you MUST leave a valid email so I can reach you should you win. I WILL NOT hunt you down. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Birthday and Recycle Flings Bin @momof_many http://bit.ly/aNUSIu ends 7/12 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Flings Bins on facebook. (3 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Fling Bins. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
7. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
8. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1entry)
This giveaway will end July 12th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*