Are you a salsa lover? I know I am and was pleased when I found Traverse Bay Farms. Their salsas were voted #1 in America in National Competition two years in a row!
I recieved their Peach Salsa that placed 1st place and their Raspberry Salsa that placed 3rd to try. When I first got it I was like fruit salsa that is different. My husband like that don't sound good. I said lets just see. I opened up the jar of peach and raspberry took a tortilla chip for each and tried some of both. Oh my was it so good! I loved them both! I really had to make myself stop eating as I could easily eat a jar of it up in one sitting.
I let my hubsand then try them and he was impressed. Of course I had all the kids try some to see if they too liked it and sure enough they did. It has the perfect amount of sweet and heat. The fruit really don't take away from the salsa. These would be some great additions not to any food to add some flavor. That is my next thing to try.
Traverse Bay Farms' Fat-Free Fruit and Gourmet Salsas are a mouth-watering combination of traditional tomato-based salsa and fresh tangy fruit, corn or black beans.. Their salsas are made in small batches with fresh fruits and vegetables. Each of their fruit salsas are "medium spicy", and they offer six distinct gourmet fruit flavors.
Traverse Bay Farms is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Peach and Raspbery Salsas to try!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Traverse Bay Farms and tell me another product of theirs you would like to try.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win award winning salsas from Transverse Bay Farms @momof_many http://bit.ly/c9OLuZ ends 8/3 #giveaway"
3. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Traverse Bay Farms. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
5. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
6. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
9. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 3rd at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*