Friday, July 2, 2010

HeavenScent Review!


Do you have a love of candles? I know I do! I love my house smelling so yummy! So, I was excited to find HeavenScent! They have some great soy candles! I know as I received a 10 oz Blueberry Soy Candle. Oh my let me tell ya my house smells so yummy! It makes me want to eat blueberries all day!


Here are the benefits of soy candles:
•Made from an all natural renewable resource
•Burns cleaner than traditional candles (No black soot around the top of the jar)
•Supports US farmers
•Lasts 50‰ longer than traditional candles
•Soy Candles are made with non-toxic materials

Did you know that soy candles last longer because they burn cooler than traditional paraffin wax candles? Additionally, soy candles are less likely to trigger allergies because they burn cleanly and do not produce as much soot and smoke. You can clearly see the difference when one of our soy candles is burned along side a regular paraffin candle. Their candles do not produce the black ring of soot that forms at the top of many popular candles.

They also have so many different scents to chose from! Not only that but all different types of candles and even soy tarts! So, if you are looking for a heavenly scent check out HeavenScent!

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!