Friday, July 30, 2010

Eat Smart Precision Pro Review!

As you all know I am trying to lose weight. I have been working out regularly since the end of last year. I have been eating healthy. So, I decided why not count my calories and limit my portions. That's when I found Eat Smart.

I received their Eat Smart Precision Pro for review. I have to say I am impressed with this as it registers in grams / ounces / pounds / kilograms. It weighs items up to 11 lbs. This neat little gadget is great for cooks, dieters and families.
It came with a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide and 2 AAA batteries.It has a tare feature which eliminates the weight of a plate, 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life.


I love the fact that it came with the EatSmart Calorie Factor guide!
This scale has really wakened up my eyes on portion size as well. Oh my gosh! I was trying to get the portion size for my cereal the other day and calculating my calories up then I see my daughter pouring her cereal. I was like lets just see how many calories you have there. She has poured in her bowl about 2 1/2 servings which made her calories for that one bowl of cereal not counting the milk 325 calories! Wow!


I also love the fact that I can use this scale in my cooking as I have some recipes that go by the weight. If you are a canner that is true in alot of canning recipes as well.


So if you are looking for a scale whether it be for cooking or dieting this would be the one to check out!






*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

2 comments :

  1. I use my scale daily! It is essential. Yes, cereal is evil. My kids take WAY too much. One day we were out of bowls and god forbid if they look in the dishwasher so my daughter took a BIG bowl and she filled it with cereal. She must have had 6 or so servings in there. Glad you like your scale! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find a scale that's "actual" measurement so this sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!