Ever heard of Strider Prebike? Well I haven't till just this year. So, you probably wondering what is a Strider Prebike? It's a bike with no pedals, no chain or sprockets, no training wheels designed for 1 to 5 year olds to help them learn balance and coordination BEFORE pedaling, which develops glittering confidence. Where as traditional bicycles place too much of the focus on learning to pedal -- skimping on developing your child’s motor skills.
The Strider™ takes pedaling out of the mix so that kids can concentrate solely on learning balance, which takes more practice. Pedaling is a secondary skill that kids can easily learn within a few short minutes.
The Strider Prebike has a adjustable seat and handbars to grow with your child. The Strider Prebike is designed for you little ones feet to touch the ground with having their knees bent like my little one above.
She loves her Strider Prebike. Yes, for now she gets to ride it in the house as it is too hot to be outside. Plus my 14 month old likes to get on it and walk with it some too. They both think they are just like the big kids that have big bikes.
After having this bike for a month now I can tell that she is getting more confident with it. As she will just hop on and go. I had a friend over the other day and her son saw it and hopped on and took off. He was having a blast. I told her see you can do that. I think that helped build her confidence even more.
This bike does draw kids to it no doubt. It's the main attraction at my house when a little one comes over. Plus, it's inside they probably think I am the coolest mom letting my kids ride a bike in the house.
Strider is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Strider Prebike a $99 value in their choice of color.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Strider and tell me what color you would want if you won.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Strider on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Strider Prebike a $99 value @momof_many http://bit.ly/9o9CkG ends 8/11 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Strider on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Strider. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 11th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*