I am always on the outlook for natural products. So, I was pleased when I found Jenulence. Jenulence is a small family owned company created on February 2003 out of our love for all-natural and pure cosmetics and skin care products.
Their products are 100% all natural, environmentally friendly, biodegradable and they are never tested on animals. They understand that skin is a living, breathing and detoxifying organ, which absorbs a big portion of what we put on it. It has been calculated that over her lifetime the average woman can absorb as much as five pounds of different chemicals from cosmetic and skin care products. Every "Natural" or "Botanical" cream and skin lotion always contains synthetic preservatives, emulsifiers, solvents and artificial fragrances. All these ingredients could be damaging to our immune system and health.
Their motto is: If you can't eat it don't put it on your skin.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Jenulence on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win two lip balms from Jenulence 2 WINNERS! @momof_many http://bit.ly/8Y2mez ends 8/5 #giveaway"
3. Like Jenulence on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Jenulence. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 5th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*