Monday, July 19, 2010

Funny Things Your Little One Says......

If you have a little one you are bound to hear something funny come out of their mouth! Just when you think you heard it all they same something else. Well my 2 1/2 yr old is a ham! She just cracks me up at times. 

Last Monday I moved Hannah my 14 month old into Faith who is my 2 1/2 yr olds room. I told her I moving Hannah in with you. Well my 9 yr old goes for real? Then of course Faith goes for really? I said yes for real! Then she says I am moving in with KneeKnee which is my mom. I then said I thought you wanted Hannah in your room. She looks at me and puts one hand on her hip and gives me this look and says I guess dramatically. It took all I could not to just die cracking up.

Then last night I was getting her ready for bed in her pjs. She goes I am so skinny! I was like really you are now. She says yes because my daddy is so skinny. I said really he is now? She goes yes! I was like I will have to tell daddy you said that. Then a few minutes later she tells me my daddy not skinny no more! I just died right there cracking up because her facial expression when she said that was priceless.

Just a while ago I called her and she told me my name is not Faith. I was like really she goes yes it's Faithy poo! I was like I thought it was Faith she goes no. Then she just told me her name is Ria. Crazy kids! Ria is her best friend.

So, leave a comment and tell me something funny your little one says or does. I would love to hear them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!