Do you love cupcakes? If you do you will love Cupcake Cuties! Cupcake Cuties makes any ordinary cupcake cute!
My kids and I made cupcakes just this week and had a fun time. We got to review the cute Cheeseburger Cupcake Cuties!
Of course mine didn't turn out as pretty as the box but they where cute and a huge success! I made my famous homeade chocolate cake recipe and white chocolate icing which got dyed brown.
The great thing about Cupcake Cuties is they include in the kit everything you need to decorate your cupcakes. My kit included the brown dye, sprinkles, and the cheeseburger sleeves.
Now I will say this premake your sleeves to fit your cupcakes before you ice them. Then take them out of the sleeve and ice and decorate. It will make it easier. We learned that the hard way. As if you ice them and then try to put the sleeve on you tend to make a big mess. Not only that but you get icing on the adhesive the sleeves won't stick.
They have Cupcake Cuties for any occassion. So, it really made it hard to chose!
Cupcake Cuties is offering one of my lucky readers their own Cupcake Cuties to try!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Cupcake Cuties and tell me which one you would pick if you won! This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Cupcake Cuties on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win your choice of a Cupcake Cuties Kit @momof_many http://bit.ly/doUNBD ends 11/19 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Cupcake Cuties on facebook. (2 entries )
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Cupcake Cuties. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end November 19th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*