Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Weekend!

I don't know about you but this weekend is going to be one busy weekend. We are headed off to a fun fall gathering tomorrow with our church. In which they are having tons of contest. I am entering their baking contest with a few things and the sewing contest. I hope I win but if not it's all fun. We will be heading out in the morning and won't be home till late. It will make for a long day that's for sure! But it will be a blast.

So, as I type I am baking away! On another note my 2nd youngest is growing up! It's hard to believe she will be 3 Sunday! Where has the time gone? On top of that my baby will be 18 months Monday.

We are doing a little birthday party after church Sunday for her. I of course am baking the cake which I have to do tonight as we will be home late tomorrow. So, tons of baking to do.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I should be back Monday with more giveaways and reviews.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!