Are you in the market for new car insurance? Or looking for better rates? Auto Insurance Select offers cheap auto insurance with lowest rates where you can save up to $652 a year! The best part is they offer you 6 free local rate quotes so you can pick the best plan that is right for you.
If you are in the market to lower you insurance here are a few tips to consider.
1. Get as many insurance quotes as possible. It pays to shop around that's for sure!
2. Ask for higher deductibles. The higher your deductible is for things like collision coverage, the less you will pay for your auto insurance premium. Raising your deductible can save you 15% to more than 40%. Make sure you have the cash to pay that deductible if the need arises.
3. Bundle up your plans. Find out if the insurance company who provides your homeowners or renters insurance also offers car insurance. Many times, bundling up on insurance policies can save you a lot of money. Ask your current insurer for car insurances quotes to see if any sort of discount applies.
4. Lower Coverage on Older Cars. If your car is getting up there in years, it's not financially reasonable to keep paying for full coverage on it. Ask for car insurance quotes for a pared down policy that will still keep your car legal - but that won't cause you to pay for unreasonable levels of coverage.
5. Your credit score can effect your car insurance quotes. Many auto insurance providers take a driver's credit rating into consideration when coming up with car insurance premiums. If your credit is so-so - or poor - work on improving it. Once it's improved, ask for a new quote and see how much you can save.
6. Pay Your Premium In Full. Sometimes, car insurance companies charge additional fees for customers who pay their premiums on installment plans. If possible, try to pay your insurance premium in full to avoid those fees. Be sure to ask about the cost of those fees when getting car insurance quotes.