Thanks to Ayala's Herbal Water, we recently got to sample several flavors of infused waters.
Let me say these waters are not like any water you have ever tasted! They are zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors, and zero chemical preservatives. They of course are a 100% all natural.
They come ins 6 different flavors for all your moods.
1. Ginger Lemon Peel- This is a light, neutral flavor with a crip, clean taste. A mild and refreshing balance of lemon and ginger .2. Lavender Mint Lemongrass Thyme- A cooling, refreshing flavor featuring four distinct herbs that blend harmoniously on your palate.
3. Lemonograss Mint Vanilla- This flavor has a mellow, lightly minty taste followed by a smooth, rich undertone of vanilla.
4. Lemon Verbena Geranium- The much more sophisticated, crisp depth of Lemon Verbena is softened by a delicate floral scent of Rose Geranium. A refreshing palate cleanser!
5. Clove Cardamom Cinnamon- An earthy, slightly spice taste with bright tones evocative of sweetness; reminiscent of Chai tea or a savory autumn dessert.
6. Cinnamon Orange Peel- A sunny flavor combining citrus orange with a mildly sweet hint of cinnamon.
I have to say my favorite is the Clove Cardamom Cinnamon. I really liked the Lemon Verbena Geranium. It is a great palate cleanser. It really helps you taste your food. I haven't played around with what food would taste good with what water but I am sure with the right combo you could have a awesome dinner. These waters do take some getting use to. They do smell very good. The only one I wasn't fond of was the Cinnamon Orange Peel. But everyone palate is different.
Ayala's Herbal Water is offering one of my lucky readers a sample pack of all 6 waters. This is Open to the 48 contiguous US states.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Ayala's Herbal Water and tell me the one flavor you think you would like the best. This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Herbal Water on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a sampler of Ayala's Herbal Waters @momof_many http://bit.ly/a0ZjYZ ends 11/24 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Herbal Water on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Ayala's Herbal Water. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end November 24th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*