Monday, November 15, 2010

Airwear Review


I recently got to try some Airwear lens. Airwear is eco-friendly lens that are manufactured using 100% recycled water and packaged in 100% recycled cardboard made from 100% wooden fibers with no plastic cup.

Not only is Airwear lens eco-friendly but they are also 43% lighter and 25% thinner than regular lens. That is a big plus in my book! I have a pretty strong prescription so my glasses are a little heavier. But when I recieved my Airwear lens I could tell a big difference in the weight of my glasses and that they where thinner then my other lens.

They also protect your eyes from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Airwear lenses are perfect for almost everyone, and most appropriate for those who:

•Are involved in recreational activities
•Perform work or daily activities that place them at risk for impacts against their lenses
•Are under 18
•Want thinner, more fashionable lenses
•Have a desire to wear an eco-friendly lens

Also, Airwear has Essilor Junior that are just for children under 18.

Right now Airwear has a contest going on that ends November 30th at 11:59 PM EST to win $1,000 or free lenses! You sure don't want to miss this! So go here to check it out now!



*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!