Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ZAK Design Review!


Whether it's plates, bowls and cups for the table or lunch kits, sport bottles and food containers for meals on the go, Zak!Kidz makes mealtime fun."



I have noticed over the years of having kids that they enjoy having their own dinnerware. In my house everyone of them has their own dinnerware whether it be character or just plain. They love it and it makes it more enjoyable for them at meal time.

Zak Designs knows what having fun at mealtime is all about. Since 1976, they have been making dinnerware and on-the-go products for kids and tableware and kitchen prep products for adults. Recycled corrugate and non-toxic, soy-based ink is used in their packaging whenever possible.

In the kids section, there is an area called the Mealtime Fun Zone where parents can discuss issues and share ideas with other parents. A recipe exchange gives ideas on new recipes to try.

I received the Disney Fairies Lunch Bag and Disney Fairies 3 pc Gift Set for review. Of course Faith my 2 1/2 year old loves Tinker Bell thanks to my mom. So, as soon as I recieved this set I had to wash it so she could drink out of the cup. She so loves the whole set. I couldn't take the lunch box away from her. I love how the plate is a leaf design. Now I have to get the new Tinker Bell movie!


The also have this great set available in Toy Story 3, Cars, and Princesses.


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!