Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Look!

I got tired of the look of my old blog design and decided to change it. I like this look alot better and I think it fits me better too. I also wanted to say that I changed my button and if you have my button on your blog you will need to update it as the old one will not show up.

Also, I wanted to say that I had to pick different winners this week on a couple of my giveaways due to the fact of no email address. I make it a point to ask you to please leave a vaild email address in your comments. I don't want to have to check your profile for you email address. I don't think that is a unreasonable request. As a mom of 6 kids I try to spend as less time as I can on my computer.

Thanks for your understanding! Thanks for your support!

1 comment :

  1. I really like the new look! I don't know what it looked like before, but I love the colors, now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!