The Air Flow Diaper Cover is breathable, and completely leak proof while easily snapping on the sides over the diaper. The air flow reduces the temperature inside the diaper to help prevent diaper rash.
I was skeptical about this diaper as it's not designed like others I have tried. My main worry was that it would leak. I washed it a couple times to get it nice and fluffy. Then I tried it on my little one. She is a skinny minnie so I had to fold it for their smallest setting. It fit great with no leaks! I love the Air Flow Cover! At first glance the cover looks bulky but not the case when you put it on. I love the fact that it holds the diaper in without leaving marks on my babies legs. I didn't get to try any of the absorbent snap in inserts but if you have a heavy wetter you would definitely need some. Or if you decide you would like to use this as a overnight diaper you would need the inserts.
For more information on their diapers you can check out their forum here
Mother-ease is offering one of my lucky readers their very own One Size diaper in white or unbleached cotton terry fabric and an Air Flow cover in the size and print of their choice! This is open to US and Canada Residents Only!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Mother-ease and tell me something you learned. This must be done for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as I will NOT hunt you down.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Mother-ease on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Mother-ease One Size Diaper and Airflow Cover @momof_many http://bit.ly/cHqObd ends 9/29 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Mother-ease on facebook. (2 entries)
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Mother-ease. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end September 29th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*