Susan is a WAHM who runs Monkey Toe Diapers. She sews and owns various cloth diaper labels including; Very Baby, Nykibaby and Sugar Plum Baby. I was given the chance to review the Nykibaby One Sized Pocket Diaper. Here's what Monkey Toe Diapers has to say about the Nykibaby One Sized Pocket Diaper:
NykiBaby One Size diapers fit most babies and toddlers from birth to potty training! (approx. 8 to 40lbs.) Parents everywhere love the fit and convenience of NykiBaby One Size Diapers. Our unique welt-style pocket opening makes it easy to stuff, and even easier to shake wet inserts right onto the diaper pail!
I was even able to request a custom diaper! There are many different PUL and snap colors to pick from. I picked black and lime green for the snaps and fleece. I also recieved a a tri-fold type insert that is about 12inch X 15inch in size and is 2 layer of bamboo fleece(70% viscose from bamboo, 30% organic cotton) and 1 layer of hemp fleece(55% hemp, 45% organic cotton). When folded give you at least 9 layers of thirsty fabric in the wet zone on the large setting. You will fold this into quarters for the small setting. Also there is quilting lines in the insert to make it easier to tell where you should fold the insert.
I have never used pockets till this diaper. I have to say I love it! Oh the fleece is so soft on the inside! I have to say the insert holds alot. I was very impress with this diaper. The best thing is this diaper is one sized which means one diaper all the way up to potty training. I love one size diapers. I of course had no leaks with this diaper.
Monkey Toe Diapers is offering one of my lucky readers a $15 gift certificate to be used at Monkey Toe Diapers!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Monkey Toe Diapers and tell me what you would get if you won! This must be done first in order for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment or else you void your entry!
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Monkey Toe Diaper on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a $15 gift certificate to Monkey Toe Diapers @momof_many http://bit.ly/be5HsE ends 10/9 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Monkey Toe Diapers on facebook. (2 entries leave a comment on their facebook page saying I sent you)
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Monkey Toe Diapers. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end October 9th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*