After years of experience, Nicki the owner of Nicki's Diapers created a new diaper taking the pros of all the different diapering systems and eliminated the cons. This resulted in the Best cloth diaper system available - trimmest fitting and highly absorbent! To help reduce early confusion and the overwhelming feeling when researching cloth diapers, the Best Bottom diapers has simplified cloth diapering while making one of the most economical systems. The Best Bottom one size diapering system is not a pocket diaper, not an all in one, not a fitted diaper and not a prefold system...it is the best of all types!
Best Bottoms generously sent us the Best Bottom diapering system to review. I would classify this diaper as a AI2 (All in Two). It consists of a outer shell made of a double layer of PUL and snap in inserts.
This system is so easy to use! You just snap in insert and when wet unsnap and snap in a new one. This greatly reduces your laundry and drying time.
The shells are one sized with adjustable snaps and the inserts are sized in small, medium and large. These come in hook and loop or snap closures. The inserts are the cheapest part of this system which makes it so great!
I recieved the Chunky Monkey and 3 large Stay Dry inserts. They also offer a Hemp / Organic Cotton insert. The Stay Dry inserts on the are made of 4 layers of microfiber and topped with no-pill fleece. The Hemp / Organic Cotton insert is made of 5 layers and topped with Hemp / Organic Cotton fleece.
Now if all this weren't enough and you have a particularly heavy wetter or need something more for overnights Best Bottom Diapers also has an overnight option with 6 layers of microfiber or a doubler option with 2 layers of microfiber which snaps onto the shell and then you snap your regular insert on top of it so no snaps touch your baby.
I love this diaper as it's so easy to use and I haven't had any probs with leaks. I love the fact that this diaper has gussets. I love how this one fits my little one as she is a skinny minnie so some cloth diapers just won't fit right on her.
Best Bottoms is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Best Bottom Diapering system like I recieved which is 1 shell and 3 stay dry inserts.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Nicki's Daipers and tell me which Best Bottom shell you would chose if you won. This must be done first in order for any extra entries to count.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Become followers of Nicki's Diapers Blog. (2 entries)
3. Follow me and Nicki's Diapers on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Best Bottoms Diapering System @momof_many http://bit.ly/9wJ2au ends 9/21 #giveaway"
4. Become a Fan of Nicki's Diapers on Facebook. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Nicki's Diapers. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
8. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
9. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
10. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
11. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
12. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
This giveaway will end September 21st at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*