Thursday, September 16, 2010

WINNER and update!

I first want to say I haven't been posting winners regularly because I have been busy with everything. But I do plan on getting back to that!

So the Winner of the Sweet Arts Design is ......
comment #12 Rachel C! I am emailing you now!

Also, I wanted to let everyone know this will be my last post till Monday! I have got to start running around my house like a chicken with my head cut off getting all my girls packed! I am taking them to my mom's after lunch and we are going to spend the afternoon with her. That way my boys have some time seeing their Knee knee. Then I got to pack myself up for tomorrow morning at 6:30 I am headed out to a Ladies Retreat! I am so excited as I haven't been able to go the last 2 years due to nursing babies. This year's theme is the Potter's House and I am praying hard that I get lots out of it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! While you are here be sure to check out all my giveaways! Why not enter a couple! I got some ending soon and some with low entries! You won't want to miss out!

2 comments :

  1. Just got your updates in my email! I'm so excited to win!! Can't wait to shop :)
    Thanks, and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have missed your email - maybe deleted it in spam?!?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!