If you are like me you are always looking for healthier ways to snack. That's why I am so excited to share with you Bora Bora Organic Foods! Their bars are gluten-free, organic, refined sugar free, non-GMO, vegan, and kosher. By virtue of the fact that they're vegan they're also dairy-free. And as best as I can tell, the bars are also largely a raw product, comprised of nuts, seeds, and fruit (using either agave nectar, honey, or brown rice syrup as a sticky binder and natural sweetener).
Their bars are grouped into three different families get going "Energy", feel great "Superfood", and live long "Antioxidant".
I received five bars: Exotic Coconut Almond, Pacific Mango Macadamia, Wild Pomegranate Pecan, Paradise Walnut Pistachio and Volcanic Chocolate Banana. Without tasting them, I already loved the fact that the names of their bars are very exotic and sound so very tasty. Its amazing how these bars have huge chunks of nuts and dried fruits. Their bars, by far, are the best eye candy I've seen in a while. I also received a really cute shirt, a super-adorable tiki mug, some fake tattoos and a chapstick.
I tried them all and will say by far the Wild Pomegranate Pecan was my favorite. This bar has cherries in it with pomegranate and peacans. Talk about a great combo! I wasn't really wild about the coconut almond as the coconut seemed too dry to me. The Pacific Mango Macadamia and Paradise Walnut Pistachio where both very good. I love the big chunks of dried fruit in them. The only thing I didn't like in the Pacific Mango Macadamia is the coconut as it seemed dry.Then their was the Volcanic Chocolate Banana which was very good. It doesn't taste like regular chocolate. It has a different taste but is very good. My kids of course loved getting to try this bar.
Now on to the lip balm. It flavor is Wild Pomegranate and smells yummy. It not only smells good but it makes your lips feel oh so great!
Bora Bora Foods is offering one of my lucky readers a prize pack like I received!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Bora Bora Foods and tell me what bar you think looks the tastiest. This must be done first for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment or else it will be disqualified.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Bora Bora Foods on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Bora Bora Foods prize pack @momof_many http://bit.ly/d2JwsS ends 10/14 #giveaway"
3. Like Bora Bora Foods on facebook. (2 entries )
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Bora Bora Foods. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end October 14th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*