Monday, June 27, 2011

Walgreen Deals!

I just did my Walgreen run for the week!

This is what I got 2 packs of Carefree pantiliners $1.99 each used $3/2 Walgreen store coupon in July coupon book. I also used 2 $0.50 manufacture coupons from 6/26 SS. I had to throw a filler in so I got a $0.69 Kit Kat bar

Total $1.07 with tax
A total savings of $8.30
$4 of it coupons and $4.30 Walgreen advertised savings!

I forgot my other coupons so I had to make another stop this afternoon.

I got 5 packs of Stayfree Pads for $1.99 each.
Used 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons from 6/26 SS along with 3 $1 off manufacture coupons one from last months SS can't remember which but it expires 6/30 and then got 2 $1 off coupons on stayfree.com

Total of $3.82 with tax
Total savings of  $15.98
$9 in walgreen advertised savings and $6.98 in coupons!

I couldn't pass up these deals as I got lots of girls! So, I figure stock up while I can it will cost me less later!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!