Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sandcastles are fun no matter how old you are!

Guest post written by Mary Douglas

I remember so many summers spent at the beach when I would spend half the day trying to construct the perfect sand castle, only to have it washed away overnight when the tide came in. But, I would never get discouraged and I would always go out again the next day to try and building another one, except bigger and better. Well, I think that my grandchildren got that exact same mentality for me because they seem to have the same strive to construct the perfect little sand castle.

I was online not too long ago before I was going to fly down and visit them for the summer when I found the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/wisconsin/m/milwaukee/. I read through it and decided to get some hearing aids before I went to visit them. And that's exactly what I did.
As soon as they saw me at the airport they could tell that there was something different about me and after a few failed guesses I finally told them. We're going to have so much fun together this summer and I might just have to help them build some sandcastles while I'm visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!