I recently found Expressiva Nursingwear! I have to say I just love finding nursing clothes that are cute and functional. I don't know about you but it's really hard to find clothes that are breastfeeding accessible.
So, I was very excited although I am not breastfeeding at this time but will be in about 2 months. I have very rarely found dresses that are nursing accessible. So, I got the Flower Shrug Dress.
It comes down to my knees pregnant due to the belly but fits great! It's made of light weight fabric which is perfect for our hot summer weather! They also carry some cute night gowns, shirts, swim suits and many more nursing clothes! It was really hard to chose as I wanted them all.
I thought was really neat is they had a swim suit that was nursing accessible. I for one have never seen one of those before.
Plus, now I can feel stylish and pretty and still nurse my baby. Before I would just not wear dresses as it was crazy to even try to nurse in them as they just weren't made for it. Now I can! I am going to so enjoy it. No more just wearing skirts and shirts to church.
Expressiva Nursingwear is offering one of my lucky readers a $30 Expressiva Gift Certificate! Open to US residents only!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for Expressiva Nursingwear newsletter at the top left side. This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day. Leave your status link.)
"PLS RT! Win a$30 Expressiva Nursingwear Gift Certificate @momof_many http://bit.ly/lyQ5Xr ends 6/21 #giveaway"
3. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
5. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
6. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
9. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end June 21st at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*