To operate the Plasma Car, your child sits on the seat and simply wiggles the steering wheel back and forth. The car zips off as if motorized. The car works great downhill, gathering some speed that is in the safe range for me, but for my kids it's like the Indy 500. The Plasma Car is designed for flat surfaces so uphill is a no-go, but if you’ve got a nice level sidewalk, a garage floor, a basement floor, etc. you’re all set! The PlasmaCar is also very easy to operate, so toddlers can work it with ease. And since it’s so sturdy, older kids will have no problem giving it a go as well. It holds up to 220 lbs!
I have to say this car has been so much fun. We use it out in my husband shop as that is the only place with a real smooth surface. My little ones love it! I was impressed with how fast they caught on how to work it. I even tried it out! I have to say this thing for sure can go!
They come in red, green, blue, purple, pink, and yellow.
Plasma Car is going to give one of my lucky readers their very own Plasma Car like I received! Open to US and Canada residents only!
Mandatory Entry: Become a follower of my blog. Leave a comment tell me you did/or are. This must be done first for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment or else it will be disqualified.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Follow me and Plasmart on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Plasma Car @momof_many http://bit.ly/dw8Pb0 ends 10/18 #giveaway"
2. Like Plasma Car on facebook. (2 entries )
3. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and BabeeGreens. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
7. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
8. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
9. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
10. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end October 18th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*