As parents, we all know the value of books in our little ones' lives, and the joy of reading a good night story to our children.
Little One Books is a new online company, based in West Seattle, providing books, CDs, and DVDs for children from birth to five years old. The owners, Barney Cohen and Joan McCoy, have sucessfully created a a resource of very young children’s media that parents, grandparents and others will find trustworthy and not intimidating at all.
They accomplished this by not only handpicking the greatest titles in each product category, but also by providing detailed information on why they prefer a particular product --which you will always find in their "Why We Chose" section of each product page. They have also divided their products into appropriate age categories--
"It is our belief that a child of 8 months and a child of 3 years are at very different development stages in life and would be stimulated by different books, music, and visuals. We want to take the parents’ guess work out of selecting new children’s media."
The book we chose to review was Horton Hears a Who! by Dr. Suess.
I chose this book because we haven't read it before or seen the movie. I love what it portrays. It's a book about friendship, loyalty and persistence. It also show kindness and consideration toward others. My kids loved me reading this book. I loved reading this book to them as I am one of those that loves to change my voice for all the characters and they just love that!
Little One Books is offering one of my lucky readers a $25 gift certificate!
Mandatory Entry:Go to Little One Books and tell me what you would get if you won.This must be done first for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment or else it will be disqualified.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Little One Books on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a $25 gift certificate to Little One Books @momof_many http://bit.ly/cIv1iH ends 10/18 #giveaway"
3. Like Little One Books on facebook. (2 entries )
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Little One Books. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end October 18th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*