BabeeGreens is a organic cloth diapering company that manufactures their diaper products in Asheville, North Carolina. BabeeGreens utilizes natural organic textiles and eco-friendly materials to create a healthy diaper alternative for babies and the environment.
BabeeGreens organic cotton diapers are responsibly grown and milled in the U.S.A, without the use of harmful pesticides and chemicals, so you’re putting the softest and best fabric possible next to your baby’s skin!
Cotton isn’t just softer to the touch, it’s breathable too. Cotton diapers allow air to flow in and around your baby’s skin, reducing diaper rash and skin sensitivity. Increased air flow helps evaporate irritating ammonia from baby’s urine.
I recently received a organic cotton diaper with doubler and washing greens detergent from Babeegreens for review!
I love their washing greens detergent! It is all natural, bio-degradable detergent specifically created for diaper laundering. Essential oils of tea tree and lavender allow for an anti-bacterial wash. It works in two ways, Washing Greens acts as a deodorizer. By adding a scoop to the bottom of a diaper pail it neutralizes odors. For washing, simply toss entire load, detergent already included, right into the washer. So, your diapers come out smelling great!
I love this diaper as it is so soft and squishy. It is very absorbant. This diaper is not like most one size diapers so it took some getting use to on how to snap it. But once I got it figured out I had no problems. They have a video here on how to snap their diaper.This diaper does need a cover.
BabeeGreens is offering one of my lucky readers their very own Growing Greens Organic Cotton Diaper!
Mandatory Entry:Go to BabeeGreens and tell me another product you would like to try.This must be done first for any extra entries to count. Please leave a valid email address in your comment or else it will be disqualified.
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and BabeeGreens on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! Win a Growing Greens Organic Cotton Diaper @momof_many http://bit.ly/9emUj3 ends 10/18 #giveaway"
3. Like BabeeGreens on facebook. (2 entries )
4. Join my Blog Frog Community by clicking the Blog Frog button on the left handside. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and BabeeGreens. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways. ( 1 entry per giveaway)
8. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
9. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry and can be done once a day)
10. Add my giveaway to a giveaway list and tell me where to find it.(2 entries)
11. Leave a relavent comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end October 18th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*