Pregnancy is a time of change, but DueMaternity.com believes the one thing that shouldn’t have to change is an expectant mother’s style and fashion sense. Carrying this mission beyond pregnancy, DueMaternity extends its fashion-forward style into infant gear and accessories for the first time in the company’s seven year history, as it unveils a fresh, contemporary site design and an all-new DueMaternity Baby Items section. The carefully selected products in the DueMaternity Baby Items offerings reflect the quality, contemporary fashion and functionality today’s trendsetting moms-to-be have come to expect, while the updated site design reflects the up-to-date, modern attitude of the DueMaternity.com customer.
I recently got to shop for some baby items at Due Maternity for my baby on the way! I have to say I was excited and had a hard time deciding on what I need this go around. So, I decided to get a baby monitor as I really been needing one for quite some time now and some new bottles.
I went with the True Choice Digital Monitor.
It comes with 1 nursery unit and 2 parent units. I love it! I tested it out as soon as I got it. I love the fact that the parent units have a clip on it so you can clip it to your side and they also have a head phone plug so that not everyone has to hear your little one cry. I have to say I was impressed with this monitor as I have had some that weren't great at all. It has a range of 1,000 feet according to the box.
I also got the Breastflow BPA Free Starter set.
I have heard about these bottles for sometime and decided to get some to try for when this new little one gets here. I have had a heard time before finding just the right bottle for my little ones to take as I do breastfeed. But these bottles are suppose to make the baby work just like it is breastfeeding. I got the start kit as they have 2 different size bottles. These will be perfect for when I want a night out with hubby.
I have really enjoyed my shopping experience with Due Maternity and will be shopping with them again soon!
Due Maternity is offering a $50 gift certificate to one lucky reader!
Mandatory Entry: Go to DueMaternity.com and tell me something you would love to have! This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Due Maternity on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day. Leave your status link.)
"PLS RT! Win a $50 gift certificate to Due Maternity @momof_many http://bit.ly/hIAXt1 ends 2/16 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Due Maternity on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Due Maternity. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end February 16th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*