Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Olive Tap Review!


I love adding different flavors to my food! So, I was excited to try The Olive Tap's Tuscan Herb olive oil. I used it to marinade some chicken. I also added some rosemary and thyme to the mix. It made for a delicious meal!

I also got to try Aceto Balsamico di Modena, 4 Leaf Quality which is a balsamic  vinegar. This was great on a salad as a dressing. It is a little sweet but perfect! It don't take much either. 

The Olive Tap has tons of different variety's of flavored olive oils, gourmet sauces, marinade's, gift baskets and much more.

If you are into trying new flavors and want to feel like a gourmet chef you should check them out. I always cook with extra virgin olive oil and they have tons of different varieties! I am definitely going to have to try some!


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!