Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Youth Rally!

This past weekend we had our church had their Annual Youth Rally! I tell you it made the weekend fly by faster then it normally does. We had a blast and alot of kids got a lot of help.

I love seeing God move. Then Saturday came and we had what we call pop corn preaching where the youth can preach. Boy is that always a blessing to me to see the young kids get up there and preach. Then as fast as it came it went and it was time to clean up and head home.

Then Sunday morning rolled around and boy was the message Bro. Charlie Tenny preached was right on. Then that night the Lord really moved. I love it when it moves like that. Lots of people at the alter Thanking God and crying there eyes out. Then people hugging others and telling them how much they mean to them. It was awesome! Boy is our God good! He is sooooo GOOD! I could go on and on. I am just so blessed that He sent his only begotten Son to die on the cross for my sins!Praise God! Amen Amen!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!