Thursday, April 22, 2010

B&H Photo Review

If you are looking for electronics weather it be a new camera to a computer. You really need to check out B&H Photo. I have order a dslr camera package from them and just recently another lens. I love there live chat feature as you can talk right away to a customer sales rep. (during normal operation hours of course)

They are very reasonably priced as I checked around before buying from them. They also have a lot of items that have free shipping. I have to say the shipping is very fast. I do love the fact that you can get a replacement contract for fairly inexpensive.

So, I have to say if you are looking for a new camera or tv or anything of that nature go check out B&H Photo you won't be disappointed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!