Friday, April 16, 2010

Starbucks Pike Place Roast Review

I am a buzz agent. I don't know if many of you have heard of Pike Place Roast. I was sent a package to try. I just love it. I haven't been too wild before on there coffee as it is usually very strong. But not Pike it but it's a WOM organization. Where you get to try the latest products for free! That's right for free! I so love it.

Anyways I recently got a package of Starbucks Pike Place Place Roast it's actually smooth and enjoyable. I wouldn't normally buy there coffee just to try. I am normally a Maxwellhouse coffee gal.

But I would so recommend you try Pike Place Roast if you have never tried there coffee or if you have. Another good thing too is when you finish your coffee if you take the empty bag in before or by the expiration date you get a free cup of coffee. What a great deal!

So, go on over and check out the newest coffee at http://www.starbuckscoffeeathome.com/
They even have a sweepstakes going on over there. So, check it out.



*This is my honest opinion. I was sent this product free of charge to review but was not paid to say these things*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!