Friday, June 22, 2012

Reading Eggs Online Reading Program Review!


Reading Eggs is an Online Learn to Read Program that will have your kids begging to do school. I am gearing up to start kindergarten with my 4 1/2 yr old this new school year. So, what better opportunity to help out the process then try Reading Eggs?

I have to say my daughter loves it. She begs me to do school as she calls it. She will do a lesson and beg to do more! They have cute games that help them learn the sound and letter. The one thing that was a little hard for my daughter was learning to use the mouse on my laptop. I have a wireless one so I ended up getting my extra wired one and plugging it in just for her. 

I know a lot of people let their little ones play on the computer early on but I don't encourage that with my little ones. So, she had to learn how to use that. But once I changed it out for her she caught on fast. 

Now Reading Eggs is not just designed for little ones it is got a wide age group. It is different based off your age. They have Reading Express which is for 7-13. I personally can't believe how fast my little one is picking up on everything. My 3 yr old sits beside her and has picked up recognizing the letters and sounds. She will tell her sister it's that one. It is so cute watching them. 

I would definitely recommend Reading Eggs to anyone that wants to help their child to learn to read. Or if you have one that doesn't like to read this might help them love to read! I am happy I tried it. I know it's going to pay off when this school year comes. As she gets upset if we don't have time to do it!





*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!